Experimentation in progress!
Because of end of applets support by browsers, the applet must be replaced.
It made possible to download with a very good reliability to the holders of low bandwidth or too unstable connection,
but also to limit the nuisances due to the unscrupulous users.
On an experimental basis, you have access to a direct HTTP download without limitation.
If the operation of the server remains correct, it will be possible to extend it.
Otherwise, downloads will be temporarily disabled until safety restrictions will be put in place, for a time
To maintain correct operation:
- Do not run multiple download at a time (let some bandwidth to other users),
- Do not use a "quick downloader" that starts multiple simultaneous connections on the same file.
Thank you for being responsible.
Start the download.
With the applet
If it still works and if you have a low-speed line, continue to use it for more reliability.
Your attention please!
- The JAVA Applet does not work ? See the page USAGE.
- JAVA must be installed on your computer. If the box cadre above remains empty, go to this page to download and intall it. (Note : while installing, uncheck the checkbox "Install the Yahoo! toolbar" if you do not want to polute your browser !)
- MAC users : the selection of some special directories of your computer may not enablee the button "Download".
It seems that there may also be some problems with directories with specials characters. The solution is simple : choose another directory !
- You can download ONLY ONE file at a time, else both downloads will be interrupted and you will most likely be penalized for a half-hour delay.